Monday, February 24, 2014

Three Seconds A Day Part Two: Mississippi Isabel

Making a living record of my life was such fun last time, that here we are again with another two months worth of miraculous moments from each day. It's been beautiful, it's been hard, but more than anything it's been made worthwhile by all of you who have touched my life. Enjoy and be sure to support King Charles for his wonderful song 'Mississippi Isabel' which adds such energy and music to my journey. Much love and I wish you many amazing adventures! 

I've gotten to explore Joshua Tree, play frisbee in Santa Monica, soak in Santa Rosa, enjoy fine art at the Getty Museum, camp in Big Bear, and spend time on campus with a group of amazing people. Thank you all so much for making every moment worth treasuring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment