Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Satellite Stories: Sirens

I posted Satellite Stories in the nascent stages of the blog, and I believe the time has come to pump some new life into this Finnish foursome of fierce and frolicking frivolity and fervor! They're wonderful! I think that they're steadily climbing the charts to cement themselves amongst my favorite few bands! They're infectiously catchy, have great lyrics, sweet accents, and a pulsing, untamable energy that is rarely matched! I think they're literally one big break away from being the next Two Door Cinema Club! They just seem so genuine and sincere and heartfelt and great and ahhh and wow and my goodness go buy their album!!!!!!
Enough typing Miles, show them these extraordinary gentlemen! With pleasure!
 
So good! So earnest and excited and vibrant! Their music videos are all so awesome! 

 If you like stupendous, monumental, fun-loving music, then seriously, go buy their debut album (which is FINALLY on iTunes, I've waited lifetimes for this moment). Here's the link to make it all the easier! 
Want to know the best part? The Anti-lover video comes with the album when you buy it on iTunes!
No, no, want to know the real best part? These aren't even their best songs! You're in for so much more!
No, no, no! Really, really, the best part is that I'm getting to write about music that I love and getting to share it with all of you, which is magical, so thank you all for listening!



No comments:

Post a Comment