Tuesday, November 13, 2012

St. Lucia: Before The Dive

I'm awestruck by this. Simply blown away. I saw these guys opening for Two Door Cinema Club a few weeks back and they were seriously unparalleled, almost making me sad when Two Door Cinema Club came on. Their live show was incredible and the sounds they made so euphoric and creative: I'd really heard nothing like it.
Now here they come along and make one of the most beautiful music videos I've seen in a long, long time. SERIOUSLY?!?!?! Is there nothing Jean-Philip Grobler and the rest of St. Lucia can't do? This song really does something for me, it just transports you along the ascending and descending waves of sound and you're left bracing yourself before the cold and brutal dive of the end. Really, really well done video, beautiful song, a lovely voice, and electronic noises that could make Spock cry! 1080p this sumptuous synthphony, full screen to your hearts content and prepare to be transported! Enjoy this truly mind blowing (you'll see exactly why in a second) experience! 




No comments:

Post a Comment