Friday, October 4, 2013

Zonnestraal: De Hofnar (Kav Verhouzer Remix) (Some Excellent Horn-Filled Chillstep)

Say that song title 7 times fast! You think I'm joking, but if you don't I will find you and I will make you listen to wonderful music and eat scrumptious food and watch hilarious tv shows with you...

You've been warned. 

Chillstep at it's best, 'De Hof...ahem. I got this. 'De Hofnar' by Zonnestraal and remixed by the brilliant Kav Verhouzer is gold. At exactly the 1:00 mark this song gets unreal! The 1:20 mark adds funky funky funky horn, the 1:48 mark inserts wonderful dancing lyrics, 2:10 returns to the funkiest most summertime filled horns ever, and then your off for the best six minutes of 'feel-good' ever. I'm blown away by the quality of this song, and for real, check out Kav Verhouzer on SoundCloud and Facebook, he's doing some dope things! Enjoy and happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment