Saturday, November 16, 2013

Satellite Stories: Australia (Don't Ever Let Her Go) (Best Band Ever?)

I can't even. I think The Decemberist's get a run for their money as my favorite band every single time I hear the effervescent, sparkling, exuberant, SOOOO energetic, and just hands-down perfect Satellite Stories. This is like the 8th time I've had them on the blog, but they're just amazing. I swear to you, that the best $10.99 you've ever spent is right here on iTunes at this link! You get a whopping 19 songs from these Finnish superstars, AND a digital booklet AND tunes to fuel the rest of your life AND a pet dinosaur! Ok, maybe you don't get the dinosaur, but it's so worth it! Please support them!!!!! Better yet, fly to Europe and see them live! I'll be eternally jealous! 

No song is bad on their new album 'Pine Trails', and almost every one I want to post about, but I'll contain it to 'Australia (Don't Ever Let Her Go)'. "DeLoreans" seem to be a running theme throughout this album, and this song starts off with a soft croon which quickly advances into throbbing and pulsating guitar riffs to have you dancing the whole night away! Fuel your Saturday on the best Finnish Indie Rock Neo-Punk Pop ever! ENJOYYYYYYYY! 
Also, you simply HAVE to watch the 'Scandinavian Girls' music video! The whole band are such goofy looking adorable guys, but they got all stoked and just have a ton of Scandinavian models walking around them while they play the song! It's too funny AND it's a fantastic song! Enjoy!!!!! The 1:50 mark in this song blows my mind. They fade out into something just so gorgeous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment