Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wilhelm Tell Me: So Into You (St. Pauli Remix) (Dance Your Hipster Glasses Off Music)

I jammed so hard to this song today. Driving all day from Southern to Northern California isn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world to do...that is unless you you have this! On repeat for a good half-hour span, I was car dancing like crazy. Some girls behind me even got out their phones and were blatantly filming my dance fiasco for a while. When that goes viral, remember you heard about it here first! 
Anyway, this indie song is remixed to perfection and is literally just euphoric and joyful in its masterful rendering. So good! I'm so into it! One of my favorite songs I've heard in a while! Thanks to Meghan for introducing me to a treasure trove of sound! Ahhhh! Listen! Turn this way up, put on some dancing shoes, dancing pants, your dancing face, and dance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment