Friday, August 31, 2012

Young Galaxy: We Have Everything AND Peripheral Visionaries

These songs are allll about the music videos the first time you listen/watch them. I'm going to admit that I heard barely a single note or stray vocal my first time watching through. I had heard Peripheral Visionaries on Spotify, so knew that I really enjoyed Young Galaxy's sound, but the videos are so mesmerizing and interesting that you can't really be bothered to listen to the music too closely the first few times. Believe me though: the music behind these crazy visuals is amazing! Both of the vocalists voices are beyond ethereal, and I don't know what it means, or how to interpret it, but the name Young Galaxy and the song title 'Peripheral Visionaries' are just so fitting and beautifully matched to these enchanting songs. Check them out, and be prepared for some really cool (I think) music videos!
Part one:
Part two:

No comments:

Post a Comment