Thursday, April 18, 2013

Said The Whale: I Love You

Said the Whale's new song is upbeat, danceable, and wonderful. I love it. I also love all you faithful listeners and wanted to let you know I'll be absent from the blog until probably monday night because I will be at the one, the only, COACHELLA!!!!!!!!!! (there is one the week before, so I guess it's the two and only...) I'm hopeful these next few days will be some of the best of my entire life and will have ever so much music to share with you all afterwards! For now, enjoy this new song, and download it on their website here. So happy and positive, and a brilliant harbinger of what's to come from Said the Whale! The minute and a half mark is one of the best sing-alongs I've heard in a while! Much love, much music, and much joy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment