Monday, April 1, 2013

Rilo Kiley: Silver Lining

Here's a throwback to a while back! I was way into Rilo Kiley a few years ago, bought three of their albums in a matter of days, and listened to them so much I kind of got burnt out and haven't heard them in a long time. All that changed when I put my iPod on shuffle and heard three of their tracks which brought me back to why I liked them in the first place! 'Silver Lining' is tranquil, sweet, and lilting, which lulls you into a sense that Rilo Kiley is the same...If you listen to 'Portions For Foxes', or for that matter, most of their other stuff, you'll find that the silver lining is actually intertwined with some badass rockers with attitude! A very versatile group, and Jenny Lewis's voice...just awesome. Enjoy!
Here's the more lively 'Portions For Foxes'!
'A Better Son/Daughter' and 'More Adventurous' are also great tracks to check out! Happy April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment