Friday, July 26, 2013

Burning Hearts: Into The Wilderness

This song and band deserve so much better than what I'm about to give them! Sadly I'm exhausted and need to make this brief.

Far from sadly however, the title 'Into The Wilderness' is more than apt, as I disembark on a four day epic adventure (can we call it a quest? Let's call it a quest from here on out, that sounds more fantastical!) tomo---ah yes, by now it's today! Backpacking with great buddies in some of the most breathtaking wilderness in the world is unbeatable! Anyway, I'm going into the wilderness, which is why the song is going up!

This song though. Wow. I've been saving Burning Hearts for a few weeks now, waiting for just the right moment to unleash the amazingness upon you unsuspecting readers. This isn't how I pictured it, but their songs remain so freaking great that you should be warned I'll be posting about them again! 'Into The Wilderness' highlights Jessika Rapo's amazing voice, and just captures everything marvelous in the world. Just wait until you hear their whole album, it's life-changing! 

I really must sleep now, but listen, reallllllllly listen to them! Burning Hearts are hands down my favorite recent discovery, and Jessika's haunting, reminiscent-of-some-powerful-celtic-goddess voice is my current ear addiction. This is soul-stirring, fancy-tickling stuff people, be warned!!!!!! Love you all, catch you on the flip side Monday night. Enjoy the very close-up hipster video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment