Monday, July 1, 2013

Cazzette: Blood Theme (Return of Dexter!)

I apologize for my brief hiatus, I was camping Friday night and tired as a pack donkey last night. I hope great music found its way into your day without my help.   

As most of you hopefully know, the 9th and final season of Dexter just started this Sunday, and though I haven't watched it yet, I'm sure it's as dark, creepy, disturbing, brilliant, and downright impossible to stop watching as every other season! Dexter--everyones favorite serial killer--is hands down one of the best shows I've ever watched, and as sad as I am to see it go, it's had a fantastic run! And also has a great theme song! The original is light enough to seem innocent, yet has that dark element just under the surface, just like Dexter Morgan. Cazzette, one of the craziest electronic artists I've heard recently, turns the 'Blood Theme' into something as wild as the show itself. Enjoy! 
And here's the original for you purists! 



No comments:

Post a Comment