Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Flagship: The Fool

I'm really not the leading expert on Flagship. Many of my comrades in sound enjoyment have seen the band (some multiple times) and I'm a relative newcomer. 

I do know enough about them to know that I like what I'm hearing! Sorry about the quality of this video, but live stuff just has way more heart! Enjoy! 
If you'd like to hear the song how the studio intends you to, here's the link to open it in Spotify. Just click here

Released 6 days ago, Flagship's new lyric video for 'Are You Calling' is absolutely brilliant, and the best lyric video idea I've seen in a long time! If you love classy-lyric-wielding-hipsters running down roads, than this is for you. Heck, if you like music, life, food, or any combination of the aforementioned, than this is for you! Enjoy immensely! Good god! Blogger sucks much of the time. Grrr. It can't find the video so here is the link...please watch it! It's fantastic! 

Find the video here
This is how I feel about Blogger not finding Flagship's video:




No comments:

Post a Comment