Friday, March 29, 2013

Mat Zo & Porter Robinson: Easy

I am deeply sorry you all weren't able to awaken to a blog post, I was more exhausted than I thought I was last night and just passed out before getting to post any music. It was in fact so 'Easy' to fall asleep without doing a blog post, that I felt I should pass on that ease to all my beloved followers! 

This banger from Mat Zo & Porter Robinson stands out from most brainless EDM and has some really cool breakdowns and slow sections. The accompanying music video is nearly as cool as Porter Robinson's last one, 'Language', which was truly incredible! Check out the killer 'Language' music video here. 'Easy' has some beautiful anime-esque visuals, and does awesome things at 1:31 and even crazier things at 2:16. Enjoy! 
 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore this song at the minute and have included it in my recent top 5 electronic dance tracks. Also the video has Daft Punk written all over it!

    ReplyDelete