Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bag Raiders: Shooting Stars (Incredible Electronic Pop!)

Where have I been all my life?? Apparently suffering greatly, because the backbeat to this song is seriously insane. It has been scientifically proven to induce uncontrollable head-shaking, render you comatose and unable to skip the song, and to change your bodies chemical balances to a point where you biologically have to listen to the song again. And again. And again. 

Seriously though, this backbeat is killer. These Bag Raiders must have raided the satchel of the gods for this one! It fades out at 1:55 and your heart comes mere nanometers away from breaking, before it builds back up into its full unbridled ferocity a few seconds later. Really great song, and I'm so ashamed I didn't know about it earlier! What blows me away nearly as much as the beat is the fact that this diamond in the rough is FREEEEEE! Enjoy, my homies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment