Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Mowgli's: The Great Divide

It's been a minute since I've had The Mowgli's on, and no other band takes advantage of a minute like them! With a new full length album under their belt (buy it on iTunes right here) they're blowing up, and with summery, gorgeous vibes like this, there's every reason they should be! Enjoy!!!! 

Last time I featured them, I foolishly only posted a remix of the exuberant 'San Francisco'. While absolutely brilliant (and found right here) the original is now complete with a great music video you just have to check out! 

The real bread and butter however, is 'The Great Divide' a lovely sing-along of joy-filled-summer proportions! A glowing pastiche of sound! 

And to top it all off, a track I'm sure will steadily gain popularity, I think my favorite of the new material, 'Say It, Just Say It' is so upbeat! Their massive chorus's are so catchy and communal, and the fade outs are impeccable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment