Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oasis: Wonderwall

I'm still stuck between sadness and stunned incredulity that the last two weeks of fairy-tale like adventures with Meghan Proulx have come to a close. Spanning five states, thousands of miles, thirty-seven meals, and enough stuffed animals to make Darth Vader's heart melt, it's been amazing. I wouldn't trade a second of our time together, and though an entire summer apart will be difficult, we stocked up on so many good times and memories, that we're well stockpiled for the coming months. As a tribute to all the love we shared this trip and all the love we've yet to experience, this post is for Meghan!

Posting your favorite song of all time seems a paltry thank you for being willing to venture to Wyoming with me, but it's the best I can do.  After all, you're my Wonderwall. Beloved blog followers be warned: what follows is very mushy and cheesy. I really don't think anyone feels the way I do about you now Meghan, and I'm so lucky to have met you and gotten to spend so much time with you. I love you! Without further ado, go listen to your song!!!! 75 million youtube viewers agree with you!

I know you hate builds, so here's a remix with little to no stress!


And certainly out of your comfort zone, and nowhere near the original, this crazy mash up has some redeeming moments and is otherworldly in that it's remixed by DJ's From Mars.

Love you my wonderwall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment