Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Grouplove: Ways To Go

New Grouplove! Always a good day! Especially if that new music is as exuberant and unbridled as their past efforts and is accompanied by the charming video footage of what I can only assume is supposed to be a young Kim Jong-un going about spreading happiness and dance rather than nuclear threats! 

Even more appropriately, this song has come out just in time for my 7-month anniversary with the equally exuberant and unbridled Meghan Proulx, and the title 'Ways To Go' exemplifies my fervent hopes for another amazing 7 months! Meghan and I have been to countless concerts together, yet Grouplove is one of the few that I haven't seen and she has, that feisty devil! With energy and more songs like this, I'm looking forward to seeing them in the future! More summer-feel-good-tunes are dropping each day, and summer is officially fueled! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment