Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hellogoodbye: Oh, It Is Love

Oh boy, it IS love!!!!!!!! In a few short hours it will be Meghan's birthday and I just don't even know how to express all my love! She's made the last year of my life the most magical to date, and every adventure we've gone on, experience we've shared, and memory we've made has been incredible! Thank you for every moment Meghan, and I can't wait for all that is yet to come in the future! :) 

Of the 355 songs with 'love' in the title (and yes, I listened to at least a snippet from most of those while I was choosing what song to put up), this song by Hellogoodbye seemed one of the most fitting, uplifting, and exuberant! The big finale at 3:29 just makes me feel so good and expresses the pure breathlessness and wonder of being in love! 

So basically, go listen to this song, be lovefull, smile, romp, run, jump, prance, sing, belt out at the top of your lungs how wonderful it is to be alive, and stop thinking, "oh, is it love?". Oh, it IS love! 
I love you Meghan!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment