Saturday, August 10, 2013

Miley Cyrus: We Can't Stop (The Jane Doze Bootleg) (EDM Remix)

I feel like I've been putting up some quality music lately, and I thought I'd change all that right now ;) 

No, no, I joke, this is a fantastic bootleg by the ever-creative and ever-possessed-of-antlers The Jane Doze, it's just rare for me to post someone like Miley Cyrus. And let's ALL admit right now that this song is our guilty pleasure and that it's wayyyyy too catchy. 

The Jane Doze trap this song out and improve upon Miley's rebellious departure from her Disney years. The song builds epically to 1:22, then adds a whole new degree of build until 1:34, then really drops into some funky trap which I don't love but, hey, trap isn't for everyone. The rest of the song makes the trappy (not crappy, trappy!) bits bearable! The second builds synth work is too cool! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment