Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Naked And Famous: Punching In A Dream

242 songs and nearly 1,000 miles later, I've made it to California! Once again, there were AT LEAST 242 songs that I was stoked about and want to share, but I'm going to stick to one for the sake of both of our sanities.

The backbeat of 'Punching In A Dream' is just too catchy! I was just starting to drive over the Sierra's, was tired and bored of my 'Slow Bliss' playlist when lo' and behold I was jolted out of my (probably unsafe) reverie by the pulsing, energetic, brilliant The Naked And Famous! I'm sure my fellow motorists were appropriately in awe of the dance moves that ensued over the next three minutes and forty-three seconds! Indulge yourselves in this fantastic song, and beware of the slightly nightmarish music video that could have you punching in a dream. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment