Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Paddywack!: TimeTraveler (Chillwave)

Over 500 miles and exactly 150 songs into my trip back to California, I've listened to way too much great stuff today and would be writing this post deep into the night (exactly what I shouldn't be doing before another full day of driving) so I decided to go with something relaxing to get me to sleep. Also, the interview voices in the last 30 seconds of the song are so awesome! I don't know what it is about it, but his, "I think I'll just be loveful, be kind, be good" line is just the perfect end to a song! Very cool watery intro that bubbles and rambles ever more magnificently before bursting outward at the 1:30 mark to build even further to the voices at the end. A nice track to end the beginning of a new year! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment