Thursday, September 5, 2013

FUN. CONCERT WAS AMMMMAZZZZZZINNNNNGGGGG!

Wow. How do I even...

That was so good. I gained such a powerfully enhanced appreciation for Fun. after seeing them live! They were passionately engaged, so energetic, and JESUS CHRIST can Nate Ruess sing! Nestled in the surprisingly intimate cocoon of the Greek Theater within Griffith Park, L.A., you felt like you were truly in a different world. A world where there existed no worry or troubles, only you, Fun., and euphoria. They just really put on a breathtaking show! Every song was a massive anthem, and they got even the 'we wear 3 layers of clothing and are too hip to dance or show enjoyment' L.A. crowd to groove, move, and sing along a lot! Nate had the crowd assist in most of the songs, but loved to challenge us to sing back something he would sing, and watch smugly as we butchered the wild notes he had just sang. Their little stories they told, and interludes between songs were hilarious and his voice just had such power and depth, even as he simply spoke. It was LEGENDARY!!!! 

'Carry On' was probably one of my favorite songs of the show, just so positive and gorgeous and communally uplifting!!!!! And now that I've seen this unreal music video, I think I'm officially a Fun. fan for life! They're just so much...I have to say it... FUN! Love you guys! Certainly one of the best concerts I've ever been to! Don't miss out on this stupendous music video for a bordering-on-spiritual song! 

No comments:

Post a Comment