Thursday, September 19, 2013

Paul McCartney: New

Managing to remain one of the coolest people ever for decades upon decades, Paul McCartney is superhuman. He also enjoys daintily sipping tea! One of his new (get it? It's new) songs is called 'New', and it just so happens that my dad (you know, the one who is perpetually doing way cooler things than I could conceivably imagine) was at the massive concert where much of the footage comes from! Epic right!? 

How perfect is it that 'New' matches up perfectly with the new iOS7 Apple update!? Coincidence? I think not. The great people and things in life must have coordinated this momentous occasion. 

Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I need my rest so that I can wake up early and explore every nook and cranny of iOS7 for the foreseeable future. Enjoy this fantastic lyric video with footage of what looks like a truly incredible live show! Imagine seeing a Beatle in the flesh! So jealous father. Quite a nice song as well! Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment