Monday, September 9, 2013

Husky Rescue: Sunrider (Psychedelic and Unique!!!)

Well, the first weekend of college is complete, and I couldn't think of a better song to highlight how weird, awesome, and unique it is to be back! 'Sunrider' is so unlike most of the stuff I listen to! Not really in any sort of genre kind of way, it's just different from anything anyone listens to! Cool drums give way to electric toots and trills, which transition into soft normal-indie-sounding singing with lovely whistling behind, then a 10,000% magical, elf-like female voice comes out of nowhere and delivers lyrics in an uncanny and super engaging fashion!!!! The rest...let's say it takes you into la la land...

Very dreamy, very awesome. I'm checking out more Husky Rescue right now, and they're blowing my mind. Check out their Soundcloud or Spotify for some great stuff! Warning: that whistling will get stuck in your head! Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I m in love with song too ; I adore this band but I can't find the lyrics

    ReplyDelete