Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash & John Martin: Reload (EDM)

If you're in the mood for one of the most massive anthems of the EDM world, complete with one of the coolest, most visually spectacular music videos of said genre, look no flipping further!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This song just fuels all that wild, unbridled love that seems to explode out of the festival scene. I really don't know much about the whole P.L.U.R. life, (peace, love, unity, respect), but with this song playing while 330,000 people dance together in communal ecstasy, I think I'd feel the "Free love" that the song mentions. I love it! Good god festival videos get me stoked on electronic music! Enjoy this truly crazy music video complete with dragons, volcanoes, universe travel, and love! 

I honestly think that I could watch festival recap or promo video for eternity. Every single one just makes its respective festival look like the most life-changing and magical experience ever! While Ultra will never outshine Tomorrowland in my eyes, their after movie this year is pretty epic. I got chills around the 15 minute mark when Swedish House Mafia played their last set ever...I don't know what it is about those guys but they transcend simple ol' EDM and make things emotional somehow. Anyway, you know you're going to full screen and high-def this and have the best slow motion video recap of your year (until the next Tomorrowland video that is). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment