Friday, January 31, 2014

King Charles: Mississippi Isabel (Your New Favorite Song)

King Charles is the kind of monarch we can all get behind. Charles plays the guitar, piano, and cello, is a classically trained singer and performed in his school's choir. He began writing songs when he was 17, and in 2009, he won the International Songwriting Competition in Nashville by unanimous vote, He's got wild hair, a crazy mustache, regal carrying, lyrics that make you bow down in reverence, and the unbridled energy of Queen Elizabeth II (if she had Usain Bolt's spring in her step and Jim Carrey's pizazz). I'm madly in love with his music, and can't thank Meghan enough for showing me them! 'Mississippi Isabel' is made of aural ivory and pearl, and may be the most addictive song I've heard in recent history. I want to ride around on my bicycle to this forever! Enjoy! Coolest King on a bicycle ever! 
If 'Mississippi Isabel' is the catchiest song, than 'Love Lust' is the best and most beautiful. "Whether a guitar in my hand or a gun in my hand, I'd give it all up for your hand in my hand". This guys is going to be huge!

He also tours and plays with Mumford and Sons if that will make you appreciate him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment