Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stwo: Syrup (Pancakestep...Music that turns you into syrup with it's lovely vibe)

STWO (pronounced 'stew', as in what Samwise Gamgee is always trying to make) is a producer from France who is 20...just like me...gosh that's scary. With musical genres ranging from 'Sensual' to simply a $ symbol (he also releases 'trippy' and 'noserious' music), STWO is a talented fellow with a great vibe! His songs are laid back, innovative, and I'm still decoding his rich SoundCloud. This song 'Syrup' has me adddddddicted, and there's something so mesmerizing that makes me feel like I AM golden syrup cascading off a pancake waterfall...Enjoy! 


For something even smoother, try pouring this aural syrup all over your eardrums.


Super dope, great lyrics, same chill syrup-thoughts-inducing vibe!

No comments:

Post a Comment