Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jay-Z vs. The Glitch Mob: 99 Days (Carlos Serrano Mix)

The Glitch Mob kills it not only in the sound department, but also apparently in the fashion department. I need to get me a universe tux or two...Where were we? Ah, right! This legendary melding of hip hop and glitch-electronica (I must say, I pack in the genres! Ukrainian Gypsy-Punk one day, Hippity-hopping glitch electronica the next! What'll they do next? Have a sports drink company put a man in space?) is, how would the kids say it?...hella dope! (I doubt that's how they say it). Beautifully and seamlessly blended, Jay-Z sounds like he laid down on 'Fortune Days' originally! Those first 35 seconds get me every time...Really cool reworking and certainly worth a listen and download! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment