Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Dean's List: The Dream (Chill)

It is far too late, and I am far too tired to say much more about his track then whoa. This song is the first I ever heard of The Dean's List (now called The Kings Dead) and what a first track. So ridiculously chill and just awesome. Watch it now. My dream is to go to sleep and conjure up a song like this. Goodnight and enjoy! 


If the above song piques your interest, their newest incarnation, The Kinds Dead, is experimental and crazy but has some gems, and their debut album under their new moniker is completely free and entitled 'Jerusalem'. Not saying every song on here is pure gold, but for free, check it out and give it a full 45 minute listen through, you just might be surprised what you find. (For those without endless time, I suggest Yellow Spotted Goats, Mighty California, and Not For Me). Also, check out their earlier stuff, most of which I like even more. Now I must sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment