Monday, December 23, 2013

20 Years Of Music, Life, Love, and Laughter Among Fine Friends (Soundtrack By Passenger-Life's For The Living)

To commemorate 20 amazingly blessed years on this earth, remember and cherish these unforgettable two decades, and try to gracefully usher in the future, I made this little video of my life thus far. 

I've had the incredible gift of being surrounded by such loving family and friends, and I wouldn't trade a single memory of all the times--good and bad--with each and every one of you magnificent, bright human beings. From birth to boat trips and skiing to saying goodbyes, I love you all, and I'm overjoyed we've taken this journey together. 

20 years is years is too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable hobbits...erm, humans. I hope this brings you as many smiles as making it did me (but hopefully less tears, I blubbered and bumbled my way through seeing myself grow up) and I wish you all the merriest of holidays and the grandest of new years! 

Enjoy this nostalgia filled highlight reel of my life set to the tune of Passenger's stirring song 'Life's For The Living'. It was great fun to make (5 hours after midnight of picture searching, video editing, and getting no sleep), and I hope is great fun to watch. :) Thank you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment