Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Lion King Cast: He Lives In You

You know, just another typical Tuesday...being driven into L.A. by school and attending the broadway musical 'The Lion King'!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Mufasa on Pride Rock was it good!! The sets, the costumes, the singing, the acting, the movement on the stage, the theater itself, the companions I got to go with...WOWSERS! What an experience! A spectacle stimulating far more than just the ears, every detail was so gorgeous and awe-inspiring! The way all the creatures moved and were ingeniously operated was stunning, and some of the lithe stalkings across the stage just blew my mind! Quite funny and with some wonderful performances by every member of the cast (especially Rafiki, Timon and Pumbaa, and Scar) I can't believe that I've been missing out on the Broadway experience for so long! If you haven't seen it yet, it's a must, and if you happen to have tickets to upcoming Broadway shows, I'm quite interested!!!! Book of Mormon anyone?? 

Probably my favorite song by far, 'He Lives In You' is beautiful, and the chanting in the background that comes in around 1:00 moved me to tears in the theater. A beautiful song!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!
The reprise of the song from the second act has even more chanting and is just as en-chanting! What a play! AGGGGGHHHHH! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment