Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Parade Of Lights: Flash Of Light

Parade Of Lights came out of nowhere and absolutely amazed me when I saw them opening for Smallpools! Possessed of a confident and assured sound, these alternative-electronic rockers know how to get a crowd dancing! Instantly infectious and with lyrics simple enough to have the whole Troubadour singing along within minutes, Parade Of Lights made my night! Their enormously catchy single 'We're The Kids' was an incredible last song, and I was almost sad to have Smallpools come on, because I wanted to hear more from these guys! The opening electronics alert you to how awesome the song is going to be, and within 30 seconds you know who the kids are...Enjoy! 
My personal favorite of the night was 'Flash Of Light', which proved ridiculously catchy, and had Perrin, Sam, and I jumping up and down like crazed hooligans and having the time of our lives! There's even a snazzy jazzy interlude! Enjoy and feel the love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment