Sunday, December 29, 2013

American Authors: Hit It (Catchy Pop-Rock)

From the suggestion of a vague friend of a friend at a concert (thank you Sam Maurer for figuring out who it was) I explored American Authors Spotify, and I'm glad I did! Addictive hooks and uplifiting lyrics make their upbeat songs perfect for say...a Lowe's commercial! You'll certainly recognize their song 'Best Day Of My Life' from this commercial: 
Since that one is overplayed and annoying now, here's my favorites! 'Hit It' hits it off right and is my definite fave of theirs. Quite catchy. 

'Luck' has a really great flow to it and sounds like something Mumford And Sons could have some fun with.


For a free remix of their song 'Believer' by Captain Cuts click here. For some reason SoundCloud won't let me embed the song, but it's certainly worth a listen and download!

1 comment: