Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blondfire: Where The Kids Are

So, some background: I enter 2-3 contests, drawings, sweepstakes, ect. every day in the hopes that one day I'll actually win that free trip to New Zealand, or $10,000 of Amazon gift cards... Well today I won not one, but two drawings! Coincidentally they were both to the same place. I entered to win free tickets to see The Mowgli's, Hunter Hunted, and Blondfire at the El Rey theater today on a whim, and what should I discover when I return from volunteering all morning but notifications that I've won BOTH CONTESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond thankful to www.thescenestar.com and to youtellconcerts.com for graciously giving me free tickets to this amazing show! :) Unfortunately, I can apparently only win one pair of tickets, not two, but the support from both of these sites is so, so appreciated! 

I CAN NOT WAIT to see this show tonight, part of The Mowgli's Random Acts Of Kindness tour! The overwhelmingly positive vibe and constant cheeriness of The Mowgli's is infectious, and their message of love and caring clearly rubbed off on these two gracious music sites! I'm a big Mowgli's fan, as well as Hunter Hunted, but I'm stoked to hear more from Blondfire, whom have a really enjoyable sound! 

I can never stress enough how incredible live music is, and I hope all of you beloved followers enter a contest or two (I'm always here to share that pair of tickets you win!), who knows what might happen! Enjoy this exciting and snazzy-electronics-filled song from Blondfire, and I'm sure I'll have more to tell you about them soon! This song sounds a little like Ellie Goulding, and features some panda hunting, so be warned. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment