Monday, October 29, 2012

Adele: Skyfall (Clark Kent & Oscar Daniel Remix)


You know why they call it Ultimate Frisbee? Because if you go a certain Halloween Huckfest and play nonstop back-to-back games all weekend than you are so ultimately tired and drained that you can't even rouse yourself to write about awesome music. I am ashamed and embarrassed that I went an entire weekend without providing you lovely people with any tuneage, but never fear, I've returned (at least until the next time I'm physically unable to walk or think straight from pure exhaustion).
If you're as excited about the new Bond film 'Skyfall' as I am, then you've probably heard that Adele did the theme-song! The song screams Bond, and Adele is perfect for the part. This dubstep-y remix of the song has been dominating my iTunes at the same rate that 'Skyfall' is dominating the foreign box office, and brings that last sweet something to the song. The build in the background that begins at the 26 second mark is addicting! It does get a little too dubby for my tastes at some points, but overall I love the places that Clark Kent & Oscar Daniel take this remix! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment