Friday, October 26, 2012

Two Door Cinema Club: Sleep Alone


Yes I'm posting Two Door Cinema Club again, but for good reason! I just got back from one of their concerts, and never before has my mind been so thoroughly blown! To say the least, it was incredible, and loud and there were lights everywhere and I should really get to bed...
Anyway, Sleep Alone was incredible live, and has an equally incredible music video!
Here's the slightest taste of the unparalleled intensity and pure euphoria and exuberance of the concert!
Well actually Blogger is being stupid and not letting me upload any videos, so here's a link to the video on facebook...perhaps that will work?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4831011338327&set=vb.1387942948&type=2&theater
It was so much fun, I highly suggest catching them live! Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment