Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Passion Pit: Take A Walk (The M Machine Remix)

This song makes me want to...run? No, that's not it...don't worry, it'll come to me. While I think of that, you should really think of blasting this song. It's got some awesome Passion Pit elements, and a great amount of changes that The M Machine threw in. The first 37 seconds are pure magic, and it only gets better from there! Enjoy! 


I remembered! This song makes me want to walk! And speaking of walking, or running, or jumping, or doing whatever joyfully:
Thanks so much for all following this crazy blog and making me feel like some other bozo's out there enjoy the same music! The blog reached 3,000 views yesterday, and is already 5 away from 3,100! All those good, pitying friends who refresh the page all day just to make me feel good...I tip my hat to you! Let's keep up the awesome journey! Tell your friends, like the facebook page, write a song about it, (eh, eh!!) send me cool stuff to post, ect! It's been and continues to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment