Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Emancipator: Anthem (Chiller Than Ice)

There is no better homework music. Period. Emancipator will zone you out, get you focused, and still entertain your ears like no other. It's the perfect sound concoction! Beautiful, not without a beat, and varying just enough to be awesome and yet not disturb your 'zone'. Emancipator takes the cake and is HEAVILY featured in my Floatstep playlist which has been on solid repeat the last few days while I've been studying away. These aren't the type of songs your going to be engrossed in if you skip through them and halfheartedly check them out while doing other stuff. Believe me, just go get all of Emancipator's stuff, start your homework, and next thing you know, you'll be done.
Anthem is gorgeous and my favorite part that I can't get enough at starts at 3:00. The whole thing is lovely though, so don't skip a second!

If you're into 'Anthem', check out 'Father King', it's a beauty! After the 52 second mark, my oh my, what a song!

No comments:

Post a Comment