Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Darwin Deez: Radar Detector

You thought you'd seen it all? You presumed that no hair style could make you laugh? You were convinced that the iPhone 5's new landscape photography feature was the only way to get panoramic views? Well I don't consider myself to be the bubble busting type, but someone had to do it.
I personally love this song, love Darwin Deez, and wish more people were as unabashedly weird. I also know plenty of people who find him downright annoying. Whichever side of the fence you're on, you can't argue the fact that this music video is absolutely brilliant! Beloved blog followers, I cordially invite you to the wildest, most original, and most outrageously amazing music video in existence! Enjoy!
Haha, the screenshot of the music video cracks me up.

If (and only if) you diligently full screened and were fully immersed in the madness of 'Radar Detector', then here is a more poignant and beautiful offering by Mr. Deez. This song and video make me so happy (maybe avoid the ending if you want to stay happy though...). Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment