Wednesday, October 24, 2012

El Ten Eleven: My Only Swerving (Chilllllllllll...zzzz)


Nothing like finishing your homework, looking up to see it's precisely 2:22:22, fist pumping in a nearly empty library, knocking your oreo smoothie onto the floor, looking about sheepishly, cleaning it up, and then sitting down to calm yourself with some 'My Only Swerving'. This stuff will lower your heart-rate, but somehow still get you pumped on life. It floats, it tings, it bings and it reverbs. Overall, it rocks. I find it impressive that a song in excess of five minutes with no words and very little actual changes manages to remain engaging...but it does! Enjoy!

I have a snazzy remix of it, that I literally can't find anywhere on the interwebs so I guess all of you will just have to suffer knowing that you're missing out on some more cool sounds amidst these already cool sounds...Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment