Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Rogue Wave: Lake Michigan

I'm flabbergasted I've never posted Rogue Wave! These guys have song after wonderful song that I love! They swam back upon my radar today when I heard their new album comes out June 4th! Their songs are passionate, intricately woven, and all around amazing! 

One of my all time favorites is 'Lake Michigan', a gorgeous track with an exuberant music video that ends in sprinkler-induced exultation! FANTASTIC song! 

'California' is a little harsh on California as a whole, but heck, I'll take slander on this state any day if the music is this great!

And finally, a sampling of their new album, the single 'College', which gets me stoked both for the last few weeks of class I have here, and for their new album. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment