Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stars: Elevator Love Letter (Plus a Gaggle of Other Love Songs!)

Love is a wonderful and amazing thing and is inexpressible, uncontainable, and uncontrollable. It's powerful, baffling, powerfully baffling, and the greatest thing in the world. In the vastness of space and the vacuous chasm of existence, love endures. Heck, if anything can travel faster than light and escape a black hole, I have faith it is love. Anyway, all this gooey love-litudes are to celebrate Meghan and I's 6-month anniversary, and what better way to commemorate some of the most amazing memories of my life than in song?! Enjoy some lovely love songs! 

Stars: A classic.


Guster: 'Do You Love Me' is a happy upbeat love song rather than slow and dopey! 


All really IS love!!!!

And finally, one of my all time FAVORITE Grouplove songs ;) (let's be honest, they're all favorites!), 'Lovely Cup' is the perfect vessel to convey my love to the loveliest cup I know, Meghan! This is an incredible live version with some cool commentary on the songs' creation! Goodnight to all, and to all a lovely Sunday!
P.S. There are countless other splendiferious love songs ranking among my top songs, but I've either already posted them or am maniacally cackling and rubbing my hands together eagerly, awaiting to post them in the future. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment