Saturday, May 11, 2013

Viceroy & French Horn Rebellion: Friday Nights (Summertime Anthem)

For the 2nd week in a row, I apologize for my absence. I was once again camping and had no opportunity to post any music during my incredible nature excursion! I promise to keep posting every night I can and I hope I haven't turned any of you away from the blog with my disappearance! I may be just a few hours too late, but 'Friday Nights' can fuel your Saturdays just as powerfully as your Fridays! This eternal summertime anthem by Viceroy continues the tradition of creating tracks that I dance uncontrollably to without any inhibitions. Enjoy the hell out of this one and be sure it ignites some dancing, jumping, and fun in the near future!

If you're looking for something more dance-y, more remix-y, and more conventional build-then-drop-style, then you'll find the utmost comfort in Jessie Andrews splendid remix! At 1:08 the song breaks into sheer awesomeness that can't help but spark pure exhilaration! Heavier than the original, this song brings 'Friday Nights' to a new level! Enjoy brethren! Love you all! P.S. The second build in this one is SOOOO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment