Friday, September 14, 2012

Cherub: Doses and Mimosas (Laid Back Hip-Hop)

I've been deliberating posting this song for the last week. Every time I title a post with it and get ready to write, I've hesitated and found something else to put up. Well I'm finally going for it. My hesitation was spawned of the chorus, whose lyrics are not exactly my musical forte and aren't the classiest words ever sung. I've finally reached the conclusion however that the whole vibe and simply awesome sounds throughout the whole song outweighed the chorus's lack of appeal. Not even sure if this song is Hip-Hop, because there is nearly zero rapping, it just does really cool things and is a great homework song (as evidenced by the 28 plays on my iTunes since I got it last week). This one might not be for everyone, but if you do take a liking to it, I promise that you're realllllly going to like it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment