Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Paper Kites: Bloom

If your ears, worries, and heart don't melt within the first minute of this song, you should probably report back to your Cyborg brethren in the Delta Quadrant amidst the Caelier city of Mantilis. On the other hand, if you feel a soothing, musical warmth from the tips of your toes to the top of your head that is completely unrelated to that Star Trek reference above, then you now know about the magnificent Paper Kites. I did six hours of straight homework in the library today, and without The Paper Kites and their luscious, harmonic, unbelievable sound, I don't think I would have held it together. Enough talk, go let your musical horizons bloom outwards!
Bazinga! I had not seen the music video before right now! It's soo...pure. That's the only word I can use to describe The Paper Kites. They just have a very delicate and pure quality which I can't get enough of. Enjoy!

1 comment: