Friday, September 28, 2012

The Joy Formidable: A Heavy Abacus (Qulinez Remix) (EDM)

If you're walking about the metaphorical grocery store of sounds, and you have an uncanny hankering for some crazy synths, then you are on the right aisle! This song brings my crazy to a whole new level of crazy. I do the little 'point-in-different-directions-in-time-with-the-synths' thing every time I hear it, then it builds, I wiggle my face and raise my arms up high, then it drops and I get all groovy. Exactly how it goes down every time! Qulinez chooses the perfect track to remix, and as you listen to it, the joy is, in fact, rather formidable. Enjoy and blast it this weekend!
If you're dying for a download, scroll down for a ways here: http://www.earmilk.com/2012/04/27/the-club-week-29/ and look for the the song title.

No comments:

Post a Comment