Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jukebox The Ghost: Hold It In

I just can't hold it in any longer...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! To every single one of you lovely, big-hearted, huge-eared, musical, awesome people! I'm overjoyed to announce that I have officially passed the 10,000 view mark, and what a journey it's been! Let me break some things down (you can think of this as the drop if you will). Wump, wump, wump, drop dem dirty stats! This wild journey has been composed of: 
  • 214 days of music
  • 196 blog posts
  • 10,051 page visits...
  • Of which only 7,578 were from the United States!
  • Readers ranging in location from the U.K, Russia, France, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Brazil, The Netherlands, Taiwan, Australia, India, Turkey, Ukraine, Venezuela, Serbia, and countless other countries!
  • Blogger is even creepy enough to tell me that 3,314 of you used Chrome to get here, and 4,492 accessed the blog from a Mac! 
  • I could do these boring breakdowns all day, but basically you guys are the best!
Phew!!!!! What an amazing last few months! I never in my wildest dreams imagined this little project would get so big or be so fun or touch so many people! I'm truly humbled, honored, and infinitely thankful, because without you I'd just be journaling to myself about music I enjoy (honestly I'd probably still do it, but this is way better!). Enough lovey-dovey mumbo jumbo, you miraculous individuals are still here for some music, right!?

'Hold It In' by Jukebox The Ghost seemed appropriate for the occasion, because I really can't contain my love and eternal debt to all of you! Jukebox The Ghost is a little crazy, a little Schizophrenic, and bucket-loads of fun, and I'd like to think that kind of sums up the blog! Whatever cheesy connection I draw, this is a great song, so go enjoy! 

And what 10,000 view celebration post would be complete without acknowledging what a 'Good Day' it is!? Jukebox The Ghost luckily has me covered there too, and with the help of the perpetually popping-up RAC deliver a spunky tribute to my mood! Hope this makes your day as good as mine! 


Alright...I love you all, and it would mean the world to me if you shared this in whatever way you see fit, spreading the love so that the next 10,000 is here before we know it! Every step and every song thus far has been pure magic, and I'm ecstatic about all the sound the future holds! Share, follow, like, listen, hashtag, do whatever you like, just keep doing you!

Oh! And I'll leave you with the sad fact that even the blog hasn't been able to escape the Harlem Shake... now do the sumptuous shake! (It's actually pretty sick).

1 comment:

  1. OMG i totally forgot about jukebox the ghost!!
    love mistletoe

    ReplyDelete