Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Vaccines: Norgaard

Why do West London Indie Rock bands get to have all the fun? The breathless pace and frenzied energy of The Vaccines is so infectious and inescapable that even. My. Sentences. Are becoming. Shorter and more. Filled with. PIZZAZZ! Eh...I can't match their vivacity. My two songs for you today are both under 2 minutes, and I honestly think the members of the band would require vaccines and more if they were much more energetic or attempted to lengthen their songs. The first few seconds of both clue you into the treat you're in for! 
While 'Nørgaard' may be a Danish surname, literally meaning north farm, I like to think of it more as the "no...gahhhhhhhh, errrr, duh!" feeling that this song invokes. Some crazy lyrics if you pay attention...Enjoy!

'Wreckin' Bar (Ra Ra Ra) is...seriously, do you need more explanation after that song title? Ra Ra, listen for yourself!


P.S. Share this one around, I'm tantalizing close to breaking 10,000 page views!

1 comment: