Friday, February 1, 2013

Bruno Mars: Locked Out Of Heaven (Cazzette's Answering Machine Radio Edit)

It's that time of the week again...the time when I shamelessly post some pop (remixed of course, come on, I'm not a barbarian). If I'm going to be posting pop music, I feel I'm somewhat justified highlighting someone who actually possesses some singing talent rather than much of what is out there. 

Let's be honest, this song was catchy. Just imagine how catchy it is once the dynamic duo of Cazzette gets a hold of it! Remember these terrific tape-toting troublemakers? If not, remind yourself with their epicccccc song 'Beam Me Up' right flippin' here

This remix has a nice build, distorts Mars's vocals in the sickest way ever 36 seconds into the song, then brings it all to a head (a cassette shaped head as it so happens) at 1:37 for an all around great song! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment