Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snow Patrol: Warmer Climate

Can't believe I've never put Snow Patrol up! These guys are classic! They were the opening band at my first concert ever: U2! Almost everyone there was older and just anxious to hear Bono and the gang, but there were a few select people who knew and were excited for Snow Patrol, me among them. They were epic! Some girl next to me saw me singing along and said that she'd gotten to hang out with them the night before and that they were the nicest guys ever! Another band that I'm rediscovering in my discography, they're a classic teenage band with crooning and melancholy builds and big anthemic breakdowns. My favorite song by them, 'Warmer Climate' is an album only bonus track that always blows me away. Some awesome lyrics and the way it fades out after building itself to a crescendo is gorgeous! I promise I'm listening to modern music too, but these last few days my old stand-bys have been creepin' round. Enjoy the song, and Reduce, Reuse, Recycle to avoid the song title! 



No comments:

Post a Comment